Forthcoming Events and Booking
You are born with potential, you were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams, You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t . You have wings, learn to use them and fly.
Yoga retreats are normally run twice a year in English countryside or abroad. Retreats are open to all levels of practitioners, but some previous experience of dynamic vinyasa will be beneficial. Typically retreats are held in small group settings (12-14 participants) so booking early is essential.
Typical 3 day retreat schedule:
Day 1 – arrival in the evening in time for settling and dinner with one hour of restorative yoga session;
Day 2 – the day usually includes one full two-three hour dynamic vinyasa yoga session, a morning meditation, an afternoon group yoga session tailored to retreat topic and a restorative yoga nidra in the evening;
Day 3 – similar to day 2 but without evening session.
Forthcoming yoga retreats:
Mill Retreat Center, Normandy, France (16-19 July 2020). Early bird prices are avaialble if booked by 15th November 2019 (please enquire).
Please click on below to read details for retreat in 2020.
“I went to Vera’s classes for a number of years and also attended her retreats. She tailored the practice to the needs of the group, I found the practice really helped me to engage with my body and quieten my mind. I always felt that I was benefitting immensely from the classes and retreats and it helped me to not just cope but also thrive in a stressful environment – both from a physical and mental perspective.“Shalini B
“I have attended Vera’s retreats several times and she is an extraordinary teacher, who brings a unique passion and attentiveness to her students. Her touch and inspiration remains with you for a long time. She also has an infectious sense of humour and is oodles of fun.”Biffy N
“A yoga retreat with Vera is just that – a treat. I loved the early morning sessions and the group was so nice. Vera really understands people and I felt great after just a weekend away.”Clare F
“I have been on four of Vera’s yoga retreats and also attended her lessons in the City. I have enjoyed both enormously. The retreats are in interesting places, with small groups which allows for Vera to keep a watchful eye on each person. The weekend practice is well-constructed ending the day with yoga nidra after which everyone goes to sleep! I am looking forward to the next retreat….. “Helen D
Booking & Prices
- Yoga Therapy/Pregnancy Yoga
- Doula Services
- Group and Corporate Clients
- Children Classes
- Meditation and Mindfulness
Yoga Therapy: prices differ by location and length, please enquire. Initial appointment starts at £90 and follow ups at £60-85 (depending on location and duration)
– Block of six lessons can be bought for the price of five (usable within three months)
– Yoga Therapy (if booked as part of the yoga retreat) is £50 per one hour session, otherwise standard charges.
– Pregnancy Yoga support (if booked as part of Doula services) is £50 per one hour session, otherwise standard charges.
Booking is by private appointment only. Please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org to agree the time, location and pay for the session to confirm the appointment and complete the health information form (for the first appointment).
Yoga Therapy Clinic Timetable:
– The Shala Yoga studio (Mondays, on demand basis)
– The Light Center Monument: Tuesdays (14.15-17.15)
– At clinic in Wimbledon (on demand basis, please enquire)
– Private Studio in Earlsfield: Fridays (8-18), Saturdays (10-16)
Yoga Therapy Health Information Form
– final costs vary depending on number of days and location, non-refundable deposit is £150
– deposit to be paid up to three months prior to the start date, after that full retreat costs are due.
Book your place through completion of the information form and confirm your place by paying the deposit.
Please note that retreat bookings are non-refundable if you decide to cancel less than three months before retreat date. Your deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. However you can transfer your place to another person subject to confimation with the teacher.
Retreat Information Form
Birth Doula Services:
– “core” birth package: starts from £1,200-1,400 depending on location/travel distance and birthing requirements and normally includes two antenatal visits, four weeks of being “on call”, birth attendance and one postnatal visit. All meetings are 90 minutes/two hours in duration. Discount is available on this package for my yoga for pregnancy students.
– “enhanced” birth package: starts from £1,800 and will include three antenatal visits (one specifically focused on preparation for birth with you and your chosen birthing partner), two postnatal visits (e.g. one whilst you are still in the hospital and one at home if having a hospital birth), all sessions will be two-three hours in duration.
– “bespoke” birth packages can be created through addition of further services such as private yoga for pregnancy lessons, hypnobirthing preparations, accompanied visits to the hospital appointments, herbal support and aromatherapy oils as well as “la cerada” postpartum ceremony (to mention a few).
– last minute and ad-hoc birth support: £please enquire – in essence it will be the same as standard birth support package but with no guarantee of availability (i.e. I will not be “on call”) and may not include antenatal/postnatal visits depending on how far you are in the pregnancy and your personal requirements. If I am available, I will come to you when you are in established labour and support you through the labour and birth and for the few hours after to get you settled.
– online doula support: starts from £60 (one hour session over skype/facetime/zoom) to cover any questions that you may have both ante and postnatally including (if/when needed) development of specialised yoga programme covering physical postures, personalised affrimation and meditation practices; breastfeeding support; postnatal recovery.
– Birth preparation for couples sessions can be arranged at request, typical cost for a private session starts at £225 (three hour session, can be split into two sessions to deepen the learning); shorter or longer sessions can be arranged.
– Hypnobirthing – private and group settings – £please enquire – typically the 90 minute-two hour sessions take place over four weeks to allow assimilation of learning and embedding of the practices.
Postnatal support for postpartum mothers (final price for both will depend on requirements, length and travel distance):
– Postnatal massage – starts at £95 lasting approximately 90 minutes – can be done at the clinic, my studio or your home – tailor made to your requirement based on ayurvedic approach to postnatal recovery
– Postnatal recovery ceremony – starts at £180 (from two hours) done at your home and can include (depending on the length) room preparation, a ceremonial bath with herbs and essential oils, deep and nourishing sacral-abdominal and rebozo massage, the “cerrada or closing the bones” wrapping ceremony supported by yoga nidra and energy work followed by restoring cacao drink.
– Postnatal consultation – starts at £65 per hour (depending on location) and only offered to my existing yoga for pregnancy students or birth doula clients and may include postnatal massage, breasfeeding support, postpartum recovery yoga sessions to name a few.
– Send me an email to have the initial meeting (free of charge) where we discuss your requirements and I explain how I can support you.
– Once our connection/engagement is confirmed, please complete the doula information form and pay the non-refundable deposit of £500.
– I will send you the letter of agreement to formally outline the engagement and boundaries of the service.
– Payment plan is available on all the packages, please enquire.
– Please note that I currently only take one birth client per month so booking early is essential.
Doula Services Information Form
Current Group Classes:
Monday (Yoga for Pregnancy): 19.30-21.00 (book directly with the studio) – The Shala
Wednesday (Dynamic Vyniasa): 18.15-19.45 – near Bank Station, block of 10 classes (£120) or £15 drop in
Saturday (Yoga for Pregnancy): 11.15-12.15 (book directly with the studio) – Complete Yoga Studio
Well-woman yoga classes will start in Earlsfield in 2020 – please enquire for details.
Corporate Clients: I work in the following three way
– with individuals who are supported by their employer as part of their executive development support programmes
– in small groups that are offered through subsidy by firms or organisations
– by developing wellbeing programmes for companies with focus on mindfulness.
The benefits include reduced stress, which can also reduce sickness and unexpected leave, as well as improved effectiveness and focus in the workplace. Please contact me if you will be interested in developing well-being support in your organisation.
Current Children Classes:
Fridays: 15.30-17 (two age groups, limited to children at Beatrix Potter Primary School only)
Private children classes by agreement – small groups and 1-2-1s, current class in the SW18 – £7-10 per class (depending on length and location) for a block of term commitment.
I am happy to work with primary and secondary schools to develop appropriate program with school curriculum or after school club settings, please enquire.
Currently taught as part of yoga therapy sessions. Group and individual classes can be arranged by agreement.
8 week course MBSR courses will start in 2020 in Wandsworth and central London. Please check the website for further details.
Corporate Clients are engaged through MindfulnessUK@Work Ltd.
Please pay for your lessons, retreats or doula sessions here. All bookings for the lessons are subject to 48 hour cancellation policy. Retreats and doula services are covered by separate T&Cs.
You can pay via credit/debit card or via your PayPal account. You can also make the pament via Direct Bank transfer (details can be supplied separately). Click Buy Now and then enter the amount to pay: