We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads,
and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.
– Herman Melville
Join the mailing list
Data Privacy and T&C
In order for us to process your booking we need to store and record your information, including data as supplied. Equally we use such information for updating our mailing lists and from time to time you may receive event related information. Should you not wish to receive such literature you must advise us in writing or opt out electronically.
Resources and Inspirations
Organisations that I support:
- British Wheel of Yoga – www.bwy.org.uk
- Birthlight – birthlight.co.uk
- Doula UK – doula.org.uk
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) – www.cnhc.org.uk
- British Council of Yoga Therapy – bcyt.co.uk
- Yoga Campus – yogacampus.com
- Mindfulness UK – mindfulnessuk.com
- Mindfulness UK@Work – mindfulnessukatwork.com
- Womb Yoga – www.wombyoga.org
- Yoga Nidra Network – www.yoganidranetwork.org
- Bahnhof-Apotheke – shop.bahnhof-apotheke.de
- Mizan Therapy – www.mizantherapy.com
Clinics and Studios that I support:
- Life center (Islington) – www.thelifecentre.com
- The Shala (Yoga and Pilates center in South London) – www.theshalalondon.com
- Complete Yoga Studio (Putney) – www.completeyogastudio.com
- Light Center Stutios at Moorgate, Monument and Belgravia – lightcentre.com
- The Fertility Support Company –thefertilitysupportcompany.com
- The Gentle Birth Method – gentlebirthmethod.com
Sylviane Gianina – www.sylvianegianina.com – Vera’s main yoga teacher who operates from her base in France into many places (France, Belgium, UK) and continues to be the source for inspiration and following.
Burgs – theartofmeditation.org – Vera’s meditation teacher – Burgs have continued to transform the lives of many people around the world and is one of the best meditation teachers currently living in the West.
Shiva Rea – www.shivarea.com – she is a global prana vinyasa teacher, activist, and innovator in the evolution of vinyasa yoga around the world who has taught thousands of students how to integrate yoga as a way of life. Vera integrates dynamic vinyasa flows into her classes inspired by studies with Shiva.
Ram Chatlani – tourne.eu – one of earlier Vera’s teachers who introduced her to meditation. Paula and Ram run an amazing retreat centre in France.
Mohini Chatlani – www.mohinichatlani.com – Vera’s first yoga teacher in the UK who encouraged Vera to teach.
Marc Beuvain – www.marcbeuvain.com/en – wonderful and inspirational yoga teacher and yoga therapist.
Uma Dinsmore Tuli – umadinsmoretuli.com – fascinating woman, writer, yoga teacher and true yogini who is transferring wisdom to help women live a better, healthier life.
Françoise Barbira Freedman – founder of Birthlight and a wise woman who taught me all I needed to know on my path to become a yoga for pregnancy teacher and who continues to lead the way with her zest for knowledge and creativity.
Angelina Martinez Miranda – a renowned traditional midwife living and practicing in Morelos, Mexico. She comes from the long lineage of midwives and have attended over 15000 births. She now travels the world and shares the traditional Mexican practices that are enhanced with her knowledge of modern obstetrics. Her selfless and dedicated service to women is exceptional.
Ingeborg Stadelmann – Germany’s most popular Midwife and mother of three children. She wrote a number of books for expectant parents and fellow midwives. In her seminal book “Consultation with a Midwife” she covers the whole period of pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal recovery with advice and tips including herbal medicine, homoeopathy and aroma therapy. Separately she has written independent books covering aromatherapy and homeopathy. I use many of her tips in my doula work as well as amazing products that I order from Germany to share with my clients.