We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads,
and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.
– Herman Melville
Join the mailing list
Data Privacy and T&C
In order for us to process your booking we need to store and record your information, including data as supplied. Equally we use such information for updating our mailing lists and from time to time you may receive event related information. Should you not wish to receive such literature you must advise us in writing or opt out electronically.
Resources and Inspirations
Organisations that I support:
- British Wheel of Yoga – www.bwy.org.uk
- Birthlight – birthlight.co.uk
- Doula UK – doula.org.uk
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) – www.cnhc.org.uk
- British Council of Yoga Therapy – bcyt.co.uk
- Yoga Campus – yogacampus.com
- Mindfulness UK – mindfulnessuk.com
- Womb Yoga – www.wombyoga.org
- Yoga Nidra Network – www.yoganidranetwork.org
- Closing the bones ceremony – www.closingthebonesmassage.com
Clinics and Studios that I support:
- Live Free Wellness (Putney) – www.livefreewellness.co.uk
- Gooseberry Bush Center (Wimbledon) – www.gooseberrybushcentres.com
- Yoga Works London (Clapham) – www.yogaworkslondon.co.uk
- The Auyrvedic Clinic (Croydon) – theayurvedicclinic.com
- The Fertility Support Company –thefertilitysupportcompany.com
- The Gentle Birth Method – gentlebirthmethod.com
- Life center (Islington) – www.thelifecentre.com
- The Shala (Yoga and Pilates center in South London) – www.theshalalondon.com
Sylviane Gianina – www.sylvianegianina.com – Vera’s main yoga teacher who operates from her base in France into many places (France, Belgium, UK) and continues to be the source for inspiration and following.
Burgs – theartofmeditation.org – Vera’s meditation teacher – Burgs have continued to transform the lives of many people around the world and is one of the best meditation teachers currently living in the West.
Shiva Rea – www.shivarea.com – she is a global prana vinyasa teacher, activist, and innovator in the evolution of vinyasa yoga around the world who has taught thousands of students how to integrate yoga as a way of life. Vera integrates dynamic vinyasa flows into her classes inspired by studies with Shiva.
Ram Chatlani – tourne.eu – one of earlier Vera’s teachers who introduced her to meditation. Paula and Ram ran an amazing retreat centre in France.
Mohini Chatlani – www.mohinichatlani.com – Vera’s first yoga teacher in the UK who encouraged Vera to teach.
Marc Beuvain – www.marcbeuvain.com/en – wonderful and inspirational yoga teacher and yoga therapist.
Uma Dinsmore Tuli – umadinsmoretuli.com – fascinating woman, writer, yoga teacher and true yogini who is transferring wisdom to help women live a better, healthier life.
Françoise Barbira Freedman – founder of Birthlight and a wise woman who taught me all I needed to know on my path to become a yoga for pregnancy teacher and who continues to lead the way with her zest for knowledge and creativity.